Serving the Louisville, Kentucky & Southern Indiana Area
3415 Bardstown Road - Suite 305
Louisville, KY 40218
(502) 451-8773 Voice
(502) 454-4253 Fax
Accounting, Bookkeeping & Income Tax Services
Tips & Steps to take:
1) Organize as Corporation or LLC.
2) Obtain your Federal I.D. number.
3) Open a bank account. Make sure your banker gives you a month end cut-off and either returns your cancelled checks or provides you with copies of your checks.
4) Obtain state & local I.D. numbers.
5) File a Subchapter S election (IRS Form 2553).
6) Get a good insurance agent and review your requirements for workmans compensation and business owners liability and property insurance.
7) Arrange for payroll service or someone to write or calculate your payroll checks, tax deposits and payroll tax filings.
8) Set-up a bookkeeping system or hire a bookkeeping service.
9) File any tax form that you receive in the mail immediately.
Having trouble ? Need some help? Call us !
We have experience and can assist you with any or all of this.